Since 1976, Metro ECSU has been helping schools and other government agencies fulfill their missions by delivering high quality services while reducing costs through collaboration.
Upcoming Events Highlights
Leadership for Standards-based Grading: Mindsets, Myth-busting, and Shifting Culture with Rick Wormeli
In this session, participants will:
- Explore your personal philosophy on grading;
- bust grading myths & practices that do not represent modern pedagogy;
- examine zeroes on the 100 point scale, averaging, extra credit, late homework, etc.;
- define roles of pre-/formative/summative/common/alternative assessments and descriptive feedback;
- discuss shifting school culture.
April 17, 2015 - Flyer | View Full Listing of Events & Registration